Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
LOVE THEM! I have one and she lays under my computer chair, I look down and there is a pile of paper. I don't know where she gets it. Sneaks in the bathroom I guess.
HAHA

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:lol: Haha, the look on Lion's face is priceless!!! UH OH, mom you`re home early!!! :shock:

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Hahah mine riP up paper whenever they get ahold of it when I had a sinus infection 2 week ago I had a litle trash bag with my Kleenex in it forgot to toss it came home from
Work the entire bag was full each tissue torn all over my bed lolol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha Sherri, same here, Rocky loves used Kleenex. Why is it they are not drawn to clean tissues? The dirtier the tastier, I guess, lol. :sign11: :lol:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Haha! That is so funny.
Come to think of it, half of the time I get back from work I am greeted by such scenes LOL

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
So funny!

My husband will actually crinkle a piece of paper for Angel!! Then chase him around the shop while he hold it in his mouth! Angel loves it!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Well, at least they didn't do what Diesel just did!

The cable guy was here, I was adding on to my service, so I had to pay a $25 service charge. I gave him the cash and thought he put it away - and went back to making my soup...He didn't put it away...He laid it on the couch and Diesel ripped it to shreds...:coolwink:

He was very nice about it...Said it wasn't my fault and since he shouldn't have put it there, he would explain to the cable company himself...He did take the bits and pieces as proof!

I was horrified when I walked back in the room and saw Diesel with a piece of a twenty sticking out of his mouth!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, at least they didn't do what Diesel just did!

The cable guy was here, I was adding on to my service, so I had to pay a $25 service charge. I gave him the cash and thought he put it away - and went back to making my soup...He didn't put it away...He laid it on the couch and Diesel ripped it to shreds...:coolwink:

He was very nice about it...Said it wasn't my fault and since he shouldn't have put it there, he would explain to the cable company himself...He did take the bits and pieces as proof!

I was horrified when I walked back in the room and saw Diesel with a piece of a twenty sticking out of his mouth!
Oh my, at least it wasn't a $100 bill! That is nice of the man to not ask you to pay again.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Look at Lion's face! I feel like he's the real culprit here and he doesn't even look guilty! Hehe. Or maybe Penny's just really good at playing innocent..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts