Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Expanding our family馃槃馃檶馃拺馃拫馃挅馃嵓***

Just wanted to share our exciting news, Bryan and I are expecting our first baby this July! We are over the moon with excitement, and very scared at the same time! Praying for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby boy or girl!

Thanks for looking! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much ladies! I've always dreamed of having children, I absolutely adore kids!! Bry and I just had no idea it would happen so quickly, especially bc I have hypothyroidism which can be tricky when trying to get prego. I'm really looking forward to planning the nursery and of course shopping for baby stuff! We won't find out the sex for quite some time so it's hard to plan too much at the moment. All I know for sure is my theme for the nursery is Hollywood glam!! While Bry wants it to be more rustic, reclaimed wood, different textures on the wall, ect. We shall see who wins this one!!

Registered
Who says you can't have reclaimed barn wood walls but a serious Marilyn Monroe glam chandelier light fixture!??

I could totally see rustic with touches of glam! Champagne and gold colors could really bring out rustic chic.

Congratulations! I'm handing you a non alcoholic mimosa through the net and wishing you a breeze through pregnancy!!
Keep me updated, I love babies and pregnancies! (I'm a mom of one, and two older step kids!)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Who says you can't have reclaimed barn wood walls but a serious Marilyn Monroe glam chandelier light fixture!??

I could totally see rustic with touches of glam! Champagne and gold colors could really bring out rustic chic.

Congratulations! I'm handing you a non alcoholic mimosa through the net and wishing you a breeze through pregnancy!!
Keep me updated, I love babies and pregnancies! (I'm a mom of one, and two older step kids!)
Thank you! Mmmmm mimosa! What I would do for one of those! Or a Margarita! Lol.
Actually you may be right! That does sound so awesome! Our wedding was neutral champagnes with candelabras, manzanita trees, pearls, and diamonds everywhere, I love that look!! It's funny you mention a chandelier light fixture, that's exactly what I had in mind!!
How old are your kids?? Boys? Girls? I'd honestly be so happy with either one, a little mini me of my husband would be adorable!! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
So very, very excited for you. I love seeing people's lives unfold on this board. Wishing you smooth sailing in your pregnancy. Any cravings yet?
Thanks Lynda! Not too many cravings yet but my favorite foods don't sound good anymore, some have even made me sick!! Sour candy has helped some with the nausea too!

Registered
To quote Krystal, WOO HOO!!!!!!! I am thrilled for both of you!!! :D You will be a fantastic mom, and as Stella said, don't let worry take away from this experience--enjoy every minute of it! As far as the nursery, I totally agree that Hollywood glam and rustic can be blended beautifully! It brings to mind shabby chic to me. I love the thought of rustic woods mixed with opulent fabrics, an ornate/jeweled mirror on one wall, and the perfect wimsy picture found at an antique shop and framed with a great rustic frame, mercury glass jars for baby toiletries...OMG, make me stop! lol

Administrator
I didn't have a proper bump until I was about 6 months gone, I just lost my waist. I wanted to get a T-Shirt with 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!' on it lol I was absolutely enormous by the end though, no way I could have hidden that bump.
Have you thought if any names yet?

Registered
I didn't have a proper bump until I was about 6 months gone, I just lost my waist. I wanted to get a T-Shirt with 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!' on it lol I was absolutely enormous by the end though, no way I could have hidden that bump.
Have you thought if any names yet?
I wasn't able to wear ANY maternity clothes! Zorana, I'm not wishing you a huge weight gain, but I sure hope you get to!! There are some really super fun ones! My friends bought me one that said "this is what happens when you swallow a watermelon seed!" But I had no bump. I was super sick the entire time though--the Duchess of Cambridge didn't invent horrible sickness, lol!

I think we should have a poll for us to guess the gender!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts