Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went camping this weekend. Corona loved it, once she settled in. Not a fan of car rides!!! Here we are exploring an old western ghost town

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, cute pic :). Minnie used to get car sick when she was a puppy until I got the snoozer booster car seat for her. once she started riding in the car seat, she never got sick anymore

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
awww, cute pic
. Minnie used to get car sick when she was a puppy until I got the snoozer booster car seat for her. once she started riding in the car seat, she never got sick anymore
I was browsing some dog car seats elaina.. Millie doesn't get car sick she loves riding in the car so I was thinking she could ride with me more often if she had a car seat as she can only come now when there's another passenger to hold her. Is there any you would recommended?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I was browsing some dog car seats elaina.. Millie doesn't get car sick she loves riding in the car so I was thinking she could ride with me more often if she had a car seat as she can only come now when there's another passenger to hold her. Is there any you would recommended?
the one that I have is by the make Snoozer and we are very happy with it. I wonder if they have those in any of the UK stores. something this bulky would be so expensive to ship from the US . there are a couple other really good makes. I think one may be called Animal Matters. Zorona and Krystal have another make that isn't snoozer and they are really nice too

I think Zorana has both the snoozer and the animal matters one and says the animal matters one is better . here's a pic

Bing Images

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
the one that I have is by the make Snoozer and we are very happy with it. I wonder if they have those in any of the UK stores. something this bulky would be so expensive to ship from the US . there are a couple other really good makes. I think one may be called Animal Matters. Zorona and Crystal have another make that isn't snoozer and they are really nice too
Thankyou very much I will have a browse of the snoozer brand now and see if they have it in the UK. There are loads I've seen but you never know the quality of things like this and it's important that it's really sturdy etc. Thankyou again :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts