Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ha ha! I remember that feeling of needing to do something before I went back to school. My hubby was starting to worry because I would talk to the cats. My sister said as long as they weren't talking back it shouldn't be a problem :wink:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
likespink said:
Wow. I am so jealous! I am working and going to college full time. I am so ready for summer break!
No doubt!! I have to go for surgery in a few weeks, that's why I'm off for so long. But I'm going batty, I work in a fast-paced enviroment(a prison). My hubby will come home from work(he works there too) and will be like"Man, we had three code yellows(assaults) today", and I'm like "yeah I uh, cleaned some poop up :roll: " Oh well, At least I have Guinny!! :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
guinnypigsmom said:
likespink said:
Wow. I am so jealous! I am working and going to college full time. I am so ready for summer break!
No doubt!! I have to go for surgery in a few weeks, that's why I'm off for so long. But I'm going batty, I work in a fast-paced enviroment(a prison). My hubby will come home from work(he works there too) and will be like"Man, we had three code yellows(assaults) today", and I'm like "yeah I uh, cleaned some poop up :roll: " Oh well, At least I have Guinny!! :D
What do you do at the prison? I don't know that I could do that. I am a big ol' baby and would probably have a heart attack! Good luck on your surgury(sp?).

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
likespink said:
guinnypigsmom said:
likespink said:
What do you do at the prison? I don't know that I could do that. I am a big ol' baby and would probably have a heart attack! Good luck on your surgury(sp?).
I'm a pharm tech. I give them their meds(antipsychotics, antidepressants etc.). My hubby is a guard there. I love working there, always exciting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts