Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my little Daisy has some eye problems today. It's really hard to describe, but it's only one eye that looks affected. It's almost scary looking. How can I describe this.. It basically looks like part of her eye is how it looks when she is sleeping, but she is not sleeping.. so it definitely does not look normal. It's weirdly discolored in an area. I have NO idea what to do. My husband is out with his friends right now and I'm scared for her, because I have no idea how to make it go away or anything. :( Im freaking out and crying and I dunno if it's serious or what. Does anyone know what this might be or what might have caused her eye to do this???

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Do you mean that the white part of the eye is visible all the time, like its covering her eye? I am not an expert so I dont know what to tell you, but I do know that Chi's sometimes do have a larger white area of the eye, especially in the corner..if i were you I would take her for a vet check up...hope it works out ok... :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
eye problems

i would go to a vet asap!! maybe he scratched in it or something..... i always have to stop cosmo from scratching his head because i'm scared he will hurt his eyes...they are so fragile.

i hope all will be ok

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
sounds like her third eye is halway covering the lid. i can't see it so i'm just guessing. usually when that happens it's trying to close for a reason. call the vet...... and don't worry it's nothing bad (that just happened to my muphin and it was from a scratch on her cornea. eye ointment cured it right up) keep us posted!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts