Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new face lotion. I have fairly sensitive skin so it does limit my choices. I'm 32 so I figure it's a good time to be sure I'm taking good care of my face!

What do ya'll use?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
my mums always sworn by nivea.
to moisturize i just use my cleanser, ive got a neutrogna one that i really like its for dry and sensitive skin.
i appy it with my fingers, let it soak in for a minute or so and then remove the excess with cotton.
mia
x

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mia.

My sis uses Nivea and swears by it also. :) Nutrogena has always been a favorite product of mine. I like how they make stuff oil-free and fragrance free.

Hey, are facial lotions expensive in the UK? They're much higher here than *regular* lotion. I would say a small bottle of Nutrogena is $10-15 here.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Jodi said:
Thanks Mia.

My sis uses Nivea and swears by it also. :) Nutrogena has always been a favorite product of mine. I like how they make stuff oil-free and fragrance free.
I use Neutrogena and Oil of Olay :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Nutrogena is very good for sensitive skin... I use it and I have contact dermatitis. I have tried very lotion out there and this one really works.. the other one that works good is gold bond hand lotion.... I use it on my body and it doesn't seem to bother me... and it makes your skin nice and smooth and soft...

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I have used Oil of Olay for years. It is the fragrance free type that also has sunscreed included. That is one thing that I CANNOT live without. I also use the Oil of Olay face wash too, the kind that comes in a pump bottle. I think they are great products for excellent prices! Oh, I just wanted to mention that I have very nice skin and I think it's because I have used those for so long. When I wear makeup I don't use any concealer, foundation or powder either just a powder that gets rid of the shine. :wave:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I use Mary Kay facial products and they leave my skin very clean and clear. I have sensitive skin also, and the moisturizer is very light.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I use Hypo-sensitive 'Oil of Ulay' whoops sorry its Olay now isnt it, cant do without it, i used to use oilatum cream and bath stuff but changed it to a new moisteriser from doctor for all over called 'Aveeno', its oatmeal based and lovely too, so use the both.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Clinique and dermaliogica are excellent. They are both specifically tested for skin types (all). If you can get to a spa or department store, have someone help you with which one is best for you.!! I would recommend a 3 step skin care, it is best for the overall appearance of you skin to keep it very healthy looking
Good luck

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
CLINIQUE

vala444 said:
:wink: I love SHISEIDO is Japanese and a little pricey...but leaves my face like a baby's butt! :D
i 've bought my bf the SHISEIDO MEN range and it's really good (i steal a bit now and again :wink: )

i like all HELENA RUBINSTEIN products (also a bit pricey :wink: )

what do you think about CLINIQUE i think it's really good for the sensitive skin!!

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 21 Posts