Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just making sure everyone has added me :)

Kioana Jones:hello1:

OH PLEASE SAY YOUR FROM CHI PPL! i have everyone in groups

·
Registered
150 Posts
If anyone wants to add me they can also, [email protected] is easiest ( i have a very common name, jessica bishop lol) i play a lot of games, so if that turns you off i wouldn't, i try not to send to those not playing but some get lost. but i do have tons of pics of my dogs, and dogs from the local rescue i volunteer at ;)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone wants to add me they can also, [email protected] is easiest ( i have a very common name, jessica bishop lol) i play a lot of games, so if that turns you off i wouldn't, i try not to send to those not playing but some get lost. but i do have tons of pics of my dogs, and dogs from the local rescue i volunteer at ;)
Which games ??

·
Registered
150 Posts
Oh geez. fronteirville, ravenwood faire, treasure isle, farmville sorta, i mostly just click things for people on that one, mafia wars a little, yea thats about in order of activity level too LOL.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oh geez. fronteirville, ravenwood faire, treasure isle, farmville sorta, i mostly just click things for people on that one, mafia wars a little, yea thats about in order of activity level too LOL.
lol Sadly I'm a FrontierFreak so I can play that with you. I don't play the others. I use to play Petville and Cityville but those burnt out on me. I'm surprise I'm still attached to Frontierville. I get bored very quick lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
150 Posts
yea me too i took a break from fronteirville for a bit, then came back and am still trying to catch up! i had like a page and a half of quests -_-.

i think i have soriety life, just dont' play it much, so you can add me as a friend or what not if you need the friend :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts