Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics i've uploaded to facebook, from our many cook outs.

This is my cousin who stole Korbin but i caught her!

Another day when my cousin got the dogs some ice cream because they can't be left out of the cook out. They are always on the deck with us having fun!

They love it!

LOL , why she thought the ice cream would take good , i don't know lol

Venus , sneaking a snack from Someone else plate

PJ and Shadow was over for the week when their mom went out of town.

Pepsi and Shadow- he thinks she's a pretty lady

Jasper and my cousin - They are each others Fav! (Yes , he got her in the mouth )

Pepsi and my cousin - just hanging out

Jamoka waiting for the ice cream to be put down

Venus

Puppy(Jemini) waiting for the ice cream

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Great Pix Kioana! Looks like the skin and fur family had a blast together! But you need to pass the camera off to someone else so we can see sum pix of you their girly! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hey its frosty paws! :D i bought those before for dexter but he only ate 2 and i ended up trashing the rest due to expiration...guess he wasnt a big fan of the original flavor. i'll be trying the peanutbutter next :) love the pics! u guys actually use plates hehehe. it's more fun when they try to lick it up with the original container ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful pics of the family! I love the first pic! Great pose. And the ice cream eating pic is too cute, and so is the one of Pepsi and your Cousin smiling. :D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The cookout looked like a lot of fun. Can I come over? It looks like chihuahua heaven over there! The pic of Korbin in your cousin's shirt cracked me up... I do that with Shiloh all the time and she actually just stays there. Too funny!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes we use plates. They hate when we put the food on the ground so we stoped doing it. I don't know maybe makes them think they are really getting people food?

Yea my cousin is a real nut job at times! lol

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Not sure how I missed these on FB so I'm glad I found them here! These are lovely pics. Is that the same cousin that's also "the thinker"? She looks like lots of fun and I'm with Ciarra, pics of you please??????

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol yes Lin , that's the one!

UGH! I'd have to take one when i do my hair , lol can't come on here look wild and crazy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts