Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOOOOOOOOOOOODE! :lol:
it was my first ever attempt to put these on tonight and it came out pretty good!

what do u guys think? :]
(i know it was a little clumpy, i was in a rush)

i am in LOVE with my new shampoo! its tresemme aloe vera & avocado...lathers soooooo well! and to top it off i use organix conditioner the vanilla silk one (yum!)
oh so this pic is mostly about the lashes & my new revlon "smoked peach" lipstick! its my new fav "nudeish" shade! not to mention the primer i got! "revlon photoready" eep! it kept on the eyemakeup for hours!

i know i know...u came here for the cupcakes. here it is!
i made my boyfriend a fresh batch of red velvet cupcakes with a buttery frosting

and also some coffee choco fudge lowfat brownies (shaped like hearts) hehe

here's my filet mignon dinner my bf's mom made me!

my bf got me my favvvvvvorrriteeee icecream bar :]

he also made me some coffee to go while to drink while i was drivin back home

here's stark sammich bein silly! LMAO

ok this post just got too random :lol: hope u guys enjoyed it!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should wear falsies every day ;) i lovvve false lashes :D great food too, I want it all ;)
haha! i cant afford to have them everyday! but the bf is lettin me shop for some on ebay! yay! :D i would only use them when i go out :) the DUO eyelash adhesive glue worked like a charm too! thanks! the food was lovely

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
You so pretty, the false things enhance you, but you really don't need them, your one of the lucky ones. Thick eyelashes are beautiful.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Omg u girls are too nice!!!! Thank u :) I can thank my mom for the natural beauty minus my small lashes. Altho there's one thing that bothers me is my lower lashes, not sure if u guys notice but they stick inwards :( I think that's why I wear,contacts,and glasses and my left eye has been getting worse each year :( sad! But thank u again for the compliments!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I agree 100%! You are a natural beauty! You don't need any enhancements! But your lashes look awesome!!! Fun to do 'girly' things sometime, even if not needed. :) Your hair is gorgeous! So silky and shiny! Oh and food!!! Yum yum, nom noms! :lol: The cupcakes I bet were delicious! The little heart shaped brownies are just too cute!!! Ice cream!!! So many goodies!! I always love your coffee pics! I love my coffee! Oh, and what an excellent dinner!!! Mmmmmmmm!!! I'm on my way!!!

Cute kitty too!! :) xxxxx

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree 100%! You are a natural beauty! You don't need any enhancements! But your lashes look awesome!!! Fun to do 'girly' things sometime, even if not needed. :) Your hair is gorgeous! So silky and shiny! Oh and food!!! Yum yum, nom noms! :lol: The cupcakes I bet were delicious! The little heart shaped brownies are just too cute!!! Ice cream!!! So many goodies!! I always love your coffee pics! I love my coffee! Oh, and what an excellent dinner!!! Mmmmmmmm!!! I'm on my way!!!

Cute kitty too!! :) xxxxx
^^^ What T said! ^^

You are a pretty lady! Swit swoo! :)

And the food - enough already, feed me now!!!!
awwww thank u guys!!!! T my hair is naturally wavy/thick but i get my hair straightened for about 3 to 4 hours duration for japanese straightening every 1 or 2 years. the shampoo and conditioner i use help loads too and the way i wash my hair as well! i never knew changing the motions of ur hands while rinsin makes a huge difference! :lol:

lmao im waitin for u guys to come and join me! bwa ha ha! i can make u cupcakes! :] "swit swoo"! LMAO never heard of that in my life... :toothy8:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
OW OWWWW!!!! You are gorgeous, girl!! I love nude lipsticks and your falsies look so natural. I have never been able to get them on right so I don't even bother trying anymore, lol. And all your damn food pics make me so hungry every time! That coffee looks sooooo good. I want that right now!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OW OWWWW!!!! You are gorgeous, girl!! I love nude lipsticks and your falsies look so natural. I have never been able to get them on right so I don't even bother trying anymore, lol. And all your damn food pics make me so hungry every time! That coffee looks sooooo good. I want that right now!
hehehe thanks!!! :] its my first time with nude shade, i was always into the plum type colors (not purple) lol! omg it felt so weird to have them on...esp because i messed up a little on the right eye....it went too close to the inner corner so everytime i blinked i felt it! but the left eye felt natural like i didnt have it on :coolwink: i thought i was gonna freak out when i was doing the attempt but it was SO easy....i used a really fast setting glue as well called DUO (found at local drug store) right by the eyelashes :) i hope you give it another go! its fun stuff! oh yes im hungry as well haha!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why are you so sickeningly pretty and why are you not 20 stone?? Why???
hahahaha!!! why do u want me to be 20 stones! LMAO ;) i do need to lose a bit of weight :] i used to be a size 3 in jeans...can you believe that lmao!...then i just got wider as food kept consumin :lol: if u need any tips on facial products i just discovered some that makes a huge difference in hiding blemishes and acne :albino: now i cant live without it! price really does make a difference when it comes to face products :coolwink: what helps is the discount cards yay!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
*wolf whistle*

How do you not weigh a million pounds?! You must have the metabolism of a 12 year old! If I ate the food that you, well let's just say I would have to kick my work outs up a notch.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
lol i do get hungry purdi quick! i usually eat something before dinner so i can digest better. if i dont eat a meal before dinner...i can barely eat! my tummy is so weirddddd >.<

I rest my case

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
LMAO!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts