Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I haven't posted here in quite awhile, but I need your advice on fake grass.

I'll be moving from a house with a huge grassy yard to a condo with no yard, and just a balcony.

I'm strongly considering one of those fake grass potty things to put out on the balcony, but I'm not sure which one. I have a friend with chihuahuas who says hers don't like the fake grass because it hurts their feet. I can't have one that you hook a garden hose to, since that's not possible at the condo. I'm ok with grass on top of a tray or on top of a pee pad that I have to empty out.

I read about litter box training, which could possibly work. I'd love to hear your opinions! Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I use the Ugodog potty system. Sorry I don't know about the grass ones.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
do not waste your money, i tried one and it was a piece of furniture in our living room, they went around it but never on it, i tried everything
i use small washable mats with a pad underneath as you know how much the love going on mats and carpets, i have 5 on the go, just change it every day.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Chico is gated in a room during the day while I am at work. I have potty pads on the floor and the washable pads on top of those-just to be safe. I like the washable ones as they save me money, I only have to wash them.....and for me, it saves me time....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts