Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! :cool: Here are some newer photos of Nora and Chloe. They have really become best friends.. Nora is really coming out of her shell too! Still a very shy chi, but much better since she started puppy class. BTW She is graduating class in 2 weeks :)

Nora 4.5 months - Bye bye puppy furr.. hello "puppy uglies" LOL

Watch-chi.. Chloe is super watchful on walkies.. she jumped up here all on her own just to make sure the coast was clear!

Sun bathing

Sleepy Nora

Diva Chloe taking over my bed

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She has adjusted very well.. better than i ever thought. She and Nora play all the time (actually right now they are wrestling in bed lol)... but she even tolerates it when Nora snuggles her.. which she usually doesn't like to sleep next to other dogs.

They are def. good buddies

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Beautiful chis and beautiful photos of fall.
Today its going to be 70 degrees here.
Me & Dahlia are going for our first stroller walk.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Cathryn, when I look at your pics I always feel like I'm looking at pics out of a magazine. Not only are the pics perfect, but Chloe & Nora are absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
She has adjusted very well.. better than i ever thought. She and Nora play all the time (actually right now they are wrestling in bed lol)... but she even tolerates it when Nora snuggles her.. which she usually doesn't like to sleep next to other dogs.

They are def. good buddies
that's so great!! bam hasn't yet learned to tolerate the snuggling part, he likes to sleep with humans only, but I have caught them once or twice snuggling. It's like it takes them a while to figure out that it's not an intruder, it's a permanent playmate!! Glad things are going well!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everybody.. they sure are fun to photograph. Especially Chloe.. Nora is a little bit tougher because she is sooo dark.. sometimes i can barely see her face in photos.

Ahra- Ya Chloe only really likes snuggling with people too.. she tolerates Nora the most out of any dog.. every once in a while I will here her let out a little gremlin growl haha

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Cathryn i've seen some of these on facebook but i just have to say that your girls are just devine! i love them so much and Nora is really growing isn't she! It seems that she's more confident and following Chloe which is great as Chloe seems outgoing. I just love them so much, they're just gorgeous girls, give them kisses from me!

PS we're never tired of seeing Leroy too, post more pics :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts