Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hi Nate ,good to see you and the kids again,iam sure you are missed very much on here...nice to hear that things are going good for you.......awesome pictures as always.....check in more often futurevet :D :wave:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Oh it looks so beautiful there. I wish that it felt like fall here in Texas. It is still in the high 80's here. Where did you get that hoodie that Sadie has on. It is great. :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
OMG I love it!!! They look like such supermodels...LOL

I cannot get over how FAB that camera is...simply AMAZING pictures...the way they capture every detail...you literally can reach out and hug the babies :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
I love the pictures and babies, and I second the asking what type of camera are you using?

Jennie cocoa to lil hershey nut and cocoa

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Oh Nate, it's so good to see you post again. Those are all awesome pics. How I've missed Ritz and Sadie (Kristen posts pics of Sadie now and then but it's great to see the two of them). Ritz looks like he's adapting to the cold, macho guy that he is. :lol: Lily was quite shocked at his full frontal nudity shot but I noticed she didn't avert her eyes either. :shock:

Sadie has never looked prettier - that pink hoodie suits her coloring perfectly, along with that gorgeous collar.

Thanks for taking the time to post. I can only imagine how busy you've been. Big hugs to Sadie and Ritz. :wave:

·
Registered
292 Posts
It is really nice to see Ritz and Sadie together :love6: again and I'm glad you all are adjusting so well--Pics are Marvelous,as usual (have you ever taken a bad one?)---------Can't wait to see Ritz in the ***snow***

1 - 20 of 37 Posts