Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,191 Posts
Great news! So glad also to hear that Max is doing so well. Thankful to hear also about the animal behaviorist. Just curious--I got an email out of the blue from Victoria Stillwell's It's Me Or The Dog (I contacted them when we were getting Gidget because I was worried about how Lulu would handle a new dog, but I never heard from them) and I learned from reading on their forum that there is a difference in positive animal behavorist and Cesar Milan type animal behavorist. Now I'm sure not saying one way or the other--I don't know enough about the subject as I have just learned there is a difference. I am just curious if you knew there is a difference or if it matters etc.

· Registered
5,191 Posts
Sounds good. All I know is Victoria Stillwell does the positive reinforcement which is basically training with treats (and I know I am leaving alot out) and Cesar Milan is more training by being the alpha pack leader (I think, but I'm not real sure on this one??) and there may be other methods I don't know about. I'll get back tomorrow with the website they emailed me with if you want to look around on it. Right now I have got to go to bed before I pass out! Haha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.