Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I get my parents to stop letting Cocoa try to chew on them. They say that its so cute. its not cute I am the one who visits hospital with infections with central lines. I just got rid of my central line 3 weeks ago. Cocoa finally can nuzzle my neck without fear of me getting sick. I dream of long walks with Cocoa, but I can barely make it outside, but working on new manual wheelchair. I do have a over shoulder carrier for Cocoa I feel funny, but he looks cute.
Jennie
Cocoasmama

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
what is a central line?

Why cant your parents respect you? Bring a toy that they can substitute. I dont let mine bite under any circumstances. Bindi gets told NO BITE and she looks for a toy to keep in her mouth. Lots of people use that method. It will lead to aggressive behaviour so try to explain it to them.

Hope you stay well :wave:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A central line is for long term intravenous medication. It took training to keep Cocoa to stay away from my feeding pumps. I am tube free now so he loves since he can sleep near my neck now. He crys when I even go to doctor, or I cry.

Jennie Cocoasmama

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
PRAISE GOD on your tube free life!! That is sweet of course he wants to be near his mamma :D he waited for that

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i have that problem with my mother. :roll: until i can get out on my own i'll have to put up with her contradicting me with my kids (both fur and human)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i wouldn't let them touch the dog anymore :D

i don't have that problem i'm less strict than my mother :roll: , she says i'm too loose with them

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
now Lady doesnt bite she will nip at your fingers for you to open them but i know she isnt biting she wants to play with your fingers and she does a light teething type thing on them and growls she doesnt sink her teeth into you she wants ya to wiggle them.

Oh, those over the shoulder carriers adorable dont feel funny just tell me where you got it. I want one! I dont care for the kind of carrier that I have. Its great but more like a back pack you wear in front of you. Its great for when i want to go on my motorcycle but i prefer the type you have for every day use to just toss n go lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts