Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, thank you soooo much, Kathleen.. I love your babies.. That is such a darling pic of the 3 of them..:D I think you are one truly "rocking chi mom" my friend.. There are never enough like you, willing to give so much love to those "special needs" chi babies.. Our little Bandy is only one "special needs" furbaby out of our 9,..... you are 3 out of 3.. which makes your family truly special in my book! Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Aww, thank you soooo much, Kathleen.. I love your babies.. That is such a darling pic of the 3 of them..:D I think you are one truly "rocking chi mom" my friend.. There are never enough like you, willing to give so much love to those "special needs" chi babies.. Our little Bandy is only one "special needs" furbaby out of our 9,..... you are 3 out of 3.. which makes your family truly special in my book! Blessings, Deb

I second that:) They are all precious and what a sweet picture of them. You have given these babies a loving home and care that they need and deserve.
And the love that you get back from them is I'm sure well worth it:)
They are just little sweethearts!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone...but I think they give more to me than me to them....I couldn't imagine life without them...they are truly my little lovebugs ..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts