Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Ok I am officially JEALOUS. I'd love to have all of them. They are sooooooo beautiful. Can you tell me all their names from left to right and their ages?

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zeta ( Smooth coat ) aged 3
Kirby ( black and white ) aged 5
Luke ( red and white at the back ) aged 1
Polo ( cream and white ) aged 1
Domino ( black/tan and white ) aged 2
Fizzy Dave ( white and black ) aged 6
Dorothy ( red and white ) aged nearly 3

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Dorothy is my fave, she's so cute. I love them all but she really caught my eye. They are so beautiful. I really am jealous, I'd love to have all of them. How lovely.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Awesome photo!! And I really mean awesome.. They are all so beautiful. There is no way I could get all of ours to pose together so perfectly, not even for a steak let alone a doggie treat! You should send that picture to a chi magazine, it would make such a lovely a cover shot.. Deb

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Awesome photo!! And I really mean awesome.. They are all so beautiful. There is no way I could get all of ours to pose together so perfectly, not even for a steak let alone a doggie treat! You should send that picture to a chi magazine, it would make such a lovely a cover shot.. Deb
I agree, it's a fantastic picture. The only other person I know who can do pics like that is Heater wiith her M Chi's. I just love the pic.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Wow! Just wow! Gorgeous picture, they are all stunning! Good job on getting them all to sit pretty for a photo. I use treats to get their attention sometimes too but that generally backfires on me when they start jumping up like mad for a treat! lol Yours are so well trained it looks like.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
There they are, all sooooo gorgeous and looking fantastic I must say Sara. xxxxxxxxx

Give em all a big kiss from me xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness! That is awesome! What a beautiful group you have! :)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Absolutely beautiful dogs you have there. I love the LC, but other than Reggie, there is none to be found around here. The SC are much more popular out here in southern California.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts