Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some new "family portraits" and wanted to share. Hope you guys don't mind seeing some Halpert ;)

Pwwweeaaasseee can I has it mama? (working with "leave it")

Leave it

]

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more...

Look at (hard to see but) her little paw, compared to his. Its like as big as his nail hahah

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you :) I think they are pretty cute pics too haha. And yes they were VERY focused on that treat.

Halpert is a Great Dane, he is 9 months old.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
You take such clear, crisp and lovely photos...I so enjoyed these, and think all three of your babies are awesome.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I LOVED these pics!!! What a lovely crew you have. Halpert gets more handsome every day and your chis.... just gorgeous babies!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everyone did very well on the leave it command;
Good for them (you)! Great Pics!
Haha thanks! We try ;)

I LOVED these pics!!! What a lovely crew you have. Halpert gets more handsome every day and your chis.... just gorgeous babies!!
Thanks! I know I'm biased but I pretty much think Halpert is the most handsome thing. Don't tell my boyfriend but... I'm pretty sure Halp's the love of my life :p He's the most amazing dog. Every time I look at him my heart just fills!

Oh yeah the other guys are ok too ;) As devilish and silly as they are. The wee ones certainly keep me on my toes! (Where as Halpert just steps on them...)

For any Halp lovers I just posted a ton of pictures in the Other Pets section :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
They are gorgeous. I am amazed at the LEAVE IT pic...well done all of the pack !! What well behaved wee ones you have and the baby Halpert too..he is charming.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe thanks. I also really like the first leave it picture with just Pheebs and Schrodie. He's just looking at me like PLEASE?! As if its killing him or something haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
How cute! I have always thought it would be fun to own a great dane and then little chis to go with it:) I have a newfie and a chi poo so i guess its close enough:)

Adorable family:)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Perfect pictures of a perfect fur family!! :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
what a charming little group. :) I am in love with Halpert lol. And schroeder's eyes.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what a charming little group. :) I am in love with Halpert lol. And schroeder's eyes.
Schroeder does have nice, big, colorful eyes. They are much better in person though in sunlight. He's actually got like 3-4 different colors in rings, but on film it doesn't show up.

And I'm in love with Halpert too! That boy has MORE than stolen my heart!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts