Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in contact with my breeder friend to let her give her an update on the little boys. I found out she is re-homing one of her breeding males Rocco, he is Simon's daddy. I got a couple of pictures of him. He and Simon have such an amazing resemblance! Have a look and decide for yourself!

Simon

Rocco

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is neutered now. My breeder only breeds her chi's a certain amount and then spay or neuters them and finds them really good homes to "retire" in. Usually she stops breeding her males around 2-3 years of age. Rocco has sired some of her litters and it is time for some new male DNA in the mix! She does have a couple of males that she will keep as pets but usually she rehomes her females and males.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I can't right now unfortunately! I would though but I have spoken to a couple people I know and they are interested. At least that way, I would be able to see him regularly.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness he's so gorgeous! I can definitely see a resemblance to your Simon. His good looks was surely passed on to his Son!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Wow Rocco is GORGEOUS! Drop dead gorgeous. I want him! He's got a gorgeous face and beautiful coat. Oh I want I want. I hope he finds a good home. No a great home.

Simon certainly lucked out having that dad, he's so handsome as well!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts