Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in our house, there are two things that have turned into a tradition whenever we get a new puppy. The first, is the itty-bitty Chihuahua sombrero :D We already had the sombrero when we got Tink as a puppy, it had come with a small bottle of tequlia that a family member had brought my hubby back from Mexico once upon a time, and when we brought our first Chihuahua puppy home we just couldn't resist.

Tink...

Then Gizmo...

And then Fin!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The second is a definite odd-ball. My other obsession is fish. I have been obsessively keeping them since I was 8 years old, and my favourite over the last dozen years or so has been very large fish called Midas cichlids. I've had a number of them over the years, so not all the photos are with the same fish, but since our puppies are so tiny and my fish are so large, we thought it was funny to get photos with each pup - I mean, who has fish who are larger than their dogs?!

Tink

And Gizmo

And Finley

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awww lol I love the sombrero pics! Way too precious. We made Bailey try a hat on in a pet store and he was not too thrilled. But we got some seriously hilarious photos out of it!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks! Bf and I regret not buying them. Maybe they'll have some next time we visit. We did have a great laugh and some cool memories though.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Love the photos of all of them wearing hats and the fish r bigger then ur dogs. Thankful everyone here understands my love for my chis?
I wonder if my babies will wear them? I know my seniors will paw at the hats until its off the heads, lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts