Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Well just listen to you girls!!!!! Busy, busy, busy! Well I was on my daughters computer while I was gone, even spoke to Trish for a minute! lol We, my grandson, 8, and me were on my farm and I was teaching him some of the ropes in farm town. lol I would have you guys add him, but it's actually daughters FB account and she said that right at this point in time she didn't wan't to add people.... I'm sure her frame of mind is so not into it. Maybe later. Poor little guy only has two neighbor, my sis and me and he's having a hard time getting started because of the limitations. But he's having a ball, and I'm letting him harvest for me. :) AND because he's a very wounded little boy about his big brother, he does get special consideration. :)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
/lin stomps her foot and says sowwy. Actually, Mar. 21 was the one year anniversary of the loss of my grandson. We all went down to be with my daughter. Some of us had never see the stone after it had been set so we went to the cemetary, and anyone that wanted, did a share. Some of his friends came too and shared so many hilarious college stories about the nonsense they all got into. We cried and laughed. :) I think it was good for my daughter. :)

aww lin , i didn't i'm sorry :(, boy do i what your going threw, we just had a 1 year ann for my brothers death, But i'm glad you had a good time.

Funny you said that chloe i was jsut coming to ask who wanted what! i'll send them out today

I should have work by after noon? or night?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm still waiting on my barn anyone on the high levels know how much it is, so i can save?
The barn is 60 000. I'm waiting till I get the level 17 or 19 farm so I have more room to put one. The windmill is 40 000.
The water well is 20 000 and the silo is 30 000. I have both of them, they look cute!

Yet another addiction on the internet lol
I'm almost level 17 now :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
yea i can't wait to get an upgrade.

i'm up to 18,246 right now and i'm on level 11, so i have a long way togo lol
once i start getting up there in numbers i'll start just doing the one day seeds

·
Registered
219 Posts
Can you do anything with the animals on farmtown or do they just walk around?

21 - 40 of 133 Posts