Chihuahua People Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I was reading through the game guide to find out how many points I get for different things I buy, and I ended up getting a bunch more info than I went looking for LOL

Where is Chloe? I hope everything is okay. I can't get to her farm this morning because of the stupid maintenance, but her farm went to waste 3 days ago :(

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Do you all realize that this game just went live Feb 1st of this year?

From the FT forum:

Just to give you some idea of what we are dealing with here is some information about the game development:

Some basic stats:

* Farm Town launched on February 1st. (we did some testing in 1/31).
* Over two million monthly active users.
* We have 550K visitors per day, and we are growing about 10-20% daily.
* The game is running on 11 servers, and we are adding 1-2 per week.

It is easy to see that some growing pains should be expected!!
WOW! I'll bet a lot of recent growth are disillusioned DC players.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Is anyone else experincing the the glitch where you have double crops? Where there is like 2 crops on top of each other? I have gotten it like 3 times already.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
yep, I've seen that at other farms -- I'll harvest but only part will disappear and you can harvest again! BONUS!
No complaints that for sure, extra money in my pocket. I miss having neighbors...that part is getting anoyying. Sum days i have neighbors and other days I dont.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Have you been to some peoples page and they over lap the crops? it's sooo hard to do i hate it.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
if you go to the farmtown group , some guy tells you how to do it but i can't get it to work

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
UPGRADED AGAIN! :D

i leveled up to 22 just by plowing and planeting my farm! lol now i have to fix it up again it's looking crazy

oh i got a brown doggie

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Visit your neighbors, and add more neighbors!! Those points add up quickly once you do the tending of everyone's farms (thanks Kioana)!

81 - 100 of 133 Posts