Chihuahua People Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Tomorrow morning, after I made my rounds (I'm like a doctor now LOL), I'll be able to upgrade again and buy brown dogs!!!!

Ciarra - you'll get there! Once you get to level 15, you get a bunch of points with your land purchase to put you half way to level 16 already! The other way to get there quicker is to plant only potatoes or strawberries. You get 1 point for every field you plow and 2 points for each field you plant -- no matter what seeds you use. If you do taters or berries, you get to redo it every day, thus giving you all those points each day! If you do 2 or 3 day crops, you miss out on all those extra points.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
lol nick asked me for a squirrel, i told him i can't give him one you have to buy it.
too bad you can't give them away

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
So... I have a question for the more experienced farmers... can you run a fence in any direction? I'm trying to figure out the best way to put the diamond k on my land... it's hard to do by just laying out fields.... but I wonder if you can do that with fences :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
It's not the diamond that's the problem. It's that I want to put the K inside the diamond.... I'm not sure that's possible

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
ohh you might have to use other things to make that. i've seen people use crops, or hay to make letters

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Thanks Lin. I wasn't sure if it would look anything like what I wanted it to. The Diamond K was my grandfather's brand when he was a rancher :). That's why I went with that. I am waaaaaay too lazy to spell out anything more... lol

101 - 120 of 133 Posts