Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fashion Show by DAZY & LULUBELLE..Pic Heavy

THANK YOU ELAINE! The girls look so cute in their new wardrobe. The first few photos are from Elaine's selection and the second group of clothes are some I made and a few I bought. They got a whole new wardrobe this week! I never buy them clothes and it stays chilly here in WA., so I thought I would get them some new stuff.. There are a couple of dresses that are a little big on them, but it just makes them more comfortable

These are the ones I bought online and some I made..

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Cute! When Audrey was a puppy I had bought a faux mink pink coat and matching beret. She outgrew it so quickly but that was the cutest thing ever! Which seller did you get these from? And about how big are your dogs?
Its just so fun to clothes shop for dogs :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cute! When Audrey was a puppy I had bought a faux mink pink coat and matching beret. She outgrew it so quickly but that was the cutest thing ever! Which seller did you get these from? And about how big are your dogs?
Its just so fun to clothes shop for dogs :)
I got the little dresses and hats, red paw coats, pink heart hoodie and the lavendar and sunflower pajama's from "Bee Hive" on ebay. Dazy is 8 1/2 lbs. and Lulubelle is 6 1/2 lbs. The others I got from Elaine and some I made myself.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Are you kidding..LOL! Those hats went flying with the first shake of their heads! And Dazy ran when she saw me with it in my hand:) I will not torture them with the hats:)
That's funny! I don't think Cricket would like a hat too much either, but I still had to ask.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi Darlene,
Dazy and Lulubelle are beautiful girls and they look so pretty in there new outfits :). i'm so happy everything you bought from me looks like it was a good fit ! Thanks so much for posting pics... it makes me feel good to see how nice they look :D . Elaine

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
THANK YOU ELAINE! The girls look so cute in their new wardrobe. The first few photos are from Elaine's selection and the second group of clothes are some I made and a few I bought. They got a whole new wardrobe this week! I never buy them clothes and it stays chilly here in WA., so I thought I would get them some new stuff.. There are a couple of dresses that are a little big on them, but it just makes them more comfortable

These are the ones I bought online and some I made..

My favorite ones are the ones with the hats,to cute!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts