Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gidget and Gizmo sleeping...you cannot really see a size comparison in these photos but will try to get some of them side by side later

Reactions: AC/DC Fan

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I can see her in his face :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love that next to the last pic with his little tongue sticking out. He looks like Lulu sleeping. lol Looks like he's fitting in like he's found his forever home. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Awww! It looks like he is settling in well :).

Reactions: Yoshismom

·
Registered
704 Posts
Can't get over this little guy, what a cutie! How can anyone rehome after 5-6 years and for free? Lord only knows who could have picked him up! May have even been used as a bait dog!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I wonder if his 'marking all over the place' was one of the 'reasons' this man decided to part company with this pup. I am so glad he came to you and not to some other person/people with not his best interests in mind.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, he got the pair at the end of last year and said he did mark a good bit at first but had stopped. The man really cared about all the dogs and had taken him 6 months to finally part with them. Bless him he did have his hands full with 5 dogs after his wife died. He rehomed 3 of the 5 kept Gidgets mom that seemed to look much older now almost like a senior which she was supposed to be younger than Gizmo? She looked like she had cataracts in both eyes and was a lot slower than I remember her?? But she is being taken well care of of now and he kept the female Rat Terrier that he had the longest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts