Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
VERY cute! What colors and how much, please?

Colors that I can get are dark brown (shown), black or white. It depends on what is available at the fabric store, but they usually have these colors. The price is $75 which covers shipping.

This price may seem like a lot, but my bedsacks are bigger and have a rounded bottom and costs me $55 just for the material and shipping.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pookypeds make them great. i got one back in November :)

here's a shot of Dexter in it

Thank you for promoting my bedsacks Dexter and Pidge!:foxes_207:

I might add that I make bedsacks in fleece & flannel that are much lower in price than the fur bedsacks, if anyone is interested in those also.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Pidge are you back!? Cute shot of Dexter - note the yellow spot! Naughty boy
LOL im semi back...here and there. been busy with lots of of other things but i am in facebook all the time if u wanna catch me there :)

oh i almost forgot. that yellow stain is his puke stain. yup he has his own little corner where he likes to puke when no one is home LOL

Dexter is to precious x
thanks princess! hehehe

Thank you for promoting my bedsacks Dexter and Pidge!:foxes_207:

I might add that I make bedsacks in fleece & flannel that are much lower in price than the fur bedsacks, if anyone is interested in those also.
oh ur welcome and thank u for the bedsack!!! i keep it in his pink crate LOL he loves to hide his chews in there and just relax. i think thats a great idea! :D fleece and flannel is perfect for warmer weather thats ahead :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I loved these do you still make these too?
Yes, I can still make these. The price now would be $75.00 + shipping which could be around $11.00.

These faux fur bedsacks are bigger than the other faux fur bedsacks that people have gotten for a cheaper price. Those kind are made like a pillowslip, usually, and are much smaller. Mine are nearly twice as big with the rounded bottom.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts