Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have noticed so many people mentioning shopping. I also love to shop for Punky. Thought it would be fun for everyone to tell about their favorite websites and the most fun things they've purchased. Which sites have expensive but great quality and which have better prices with quality. I saw some posts with sites for bags recently that I had never heard of.

My favorite clothes are Puppia, they fit great on a stalky 4 pounder.
www.puppelove.com
They even have bikinis :D

Punky didn't want to walk outside in the snow when we were in Missouri, I found her perfect little pink boots They're called Gooby's. They actually have tread on the bottom unlike Lily's which are for cosmetic purposes only. She lifts her little feet like a prancing horse. I'm gonna try to attach a photo :) I hope it doesn't come out huge :cry:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I haven't bought anyhting on line.. i have bought him a sweater and a couple colars and a bag and a couple harnesses and a couple leashes... I did buy him a baby blanket at the dollar store and we have bought him bowl after bowl after bowl.. he uses them for a while then he stops liking them..

I make him lots of things tho.. I have made him harnesses, jammies, blankets, but my favorite is bandanas.. I have bandanas for every occansion... I have enough now that he can where a different one every day for 2 weeks.. I want to make him more... i just haven't had time here lately..

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yay I could talk hours about shopping. But I've already gotten Seiah a yellow, a blue, and a green sweater from ebay. I also got him a bath robe and argyle sweater in black and white from poshpoochy.com. I also got him a spiked collar, a everyday harness, and a angel wing harness in blue. Then of course theres the carrier and bunches of toys. When we get the house I want to get Seiah and hopefully his future sister (if everything turns out right) to have an entire room for them with wooden beds, sofas, a tv, and armoires for each. That would be so fun to decorate. :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i while back i posted a pic of paris in a fuschia pink eskimo coat that was from puppia too ...they have wonderful things !! a bit expensive though .....

i love the hippo bed from the site :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
xx-nathalie-xx said:
i while back i posted a pic of paris in a fuschia pink eskimo coat that was from puppia too ...they have wonderful things !! a bit expensive though .....

i love the hippo bed from the site :D

kisses nat
Paris is so feminine I bet she looks so cute in fuschia.
Punky doesn't look very feminine so I dress her to look more like a girl.(Kinda like the mothers who put bows in their bald, baby girls hair :lol: )She wears clothes every day. Mostly tank tops. Will send pics when I can resize them :(

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mia's Mom said:
Oh, Man, THANK YOU!!!!

I have been looking for dog mannequins for a while... they are really expensive (and very few available) Well, www.puppelove.com has them!!! WOO HOO - at a much better price TOO!!!! Thanks, Traci
I saw those, what will you use them for?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Punky didn't want to walk outside in the snow when we were in Missouri, I found her perfect little pink boots They're called Gooby's. They actually have tread on the bottom unlike Lily's which are for cosmetic purposes only. She lifts her little feet like a prancing horse. I'm gonna try to attach a photo :) I hope it doesn't come out huge :cry:[/quote]

Now I can send a picture

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mia's Mom said:
Awww, I love those boots!

The mannequins are great for sizing the outfits and taking pics of completed ones. Just makes my job a little easier!! Thanks!! Traci
Do you make dog clothes?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nikki&paris said:
That photo of Punky in her boots is too cute! :D
Awwwww thanks, isn't it great to be proud Mom's and Dad's showing off our babies?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mia's Mom said:
Yes, I make harness dress for girls and harnesses for boys. I also make matching leashes for them, too. I am working on getting my website up. Hopefully soon!!!
That's great, please let em know when you're site is up, I would love to be a customer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts