Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at pictures of Jaxx today. I am being nostalgic because Jaxx turns 2 years old in July. It got me thinking that everyone had to have favorite pictures of their little ones. I figured I would start a thread with favorite pictures of our babies. I cannot wait to see some of your favorite photos of your chis!

This is probably my favorite picture of Jaxx because it shows his beautiful eyes and his personality seems to come through in this photo:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I have to choice ONE?!?!???!!!

I'm gonna need some time. I will add the pic in once I figure out my fave. Awesome idea for a thread!

Okay. This describes Toby pretty perfectly. He's obsessed with his toys.

Edit: lots posted more than one, so I am too! Lol.

Fave outdoor pic - it's in a frame in my apt.

Puppy Toby attacks!

Anddddd this is my fave silly Toby picture. Such a funny dude.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I have several favorites but this one is most recent (my avatar too) and it was a photo that Kalisee set up herself actually. My niece was over and she lined up a few of my daughter's stuffed dolls by the bed and Kalisee went under the bed and put herself between two. She was just sitting there for almost an hour watching my niece play.

I love Jaxx's picture, he has so much character!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
These have always been my favorite two photos of Venus. I have these two everywhere :oops:

*If anyone remembers waaayyyy back, this is when we first got Venus, and Jer and I were in the semi :) *

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
I have a couple of favorites for different reasons!

Favorite of Hound and Chi is Sadie with her ear protecting BG

Favorite Sonny- He always has a silly goofy grin

Favorite BG & Sonny

Favorite BG shows her Diva Princess side

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hmm, Now I have had the pleasure of sharing my world with Basil for 4 months ... and I have a ton. How have you guys chosen?! Beautiful pictures all round, we have some seriously cute Chi's - we should be proud!

I have always loved this photo - You can count of Basil to always be waiting for you with open arms :)

And this one as his floppy ears made my heart melt and it nicely sums him up - food obsessed! ;)

Going back through all the photos has made me somehow sad I don't have more even though I have so so many, I wish I hadn't left giving my DSLR a try until the other week!

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Christie, that pic of Sonny is my FAVE! SO FUNNY!

How do I pick a fave pic of my little Odessa?! It's impossible. Without going through all of my photos, these ones come to mind:

Baby Odie

Loving the dog park

This one really captures her personality

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I agree Ashley, great idea for a thread!! Since Lulu is 5 years old I can't just go with 1 pic!! I chose 1 as a pup and 1 recent photo that I love.

My sleepy little fashionista!

I love this one with her little paw picked up.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww I love this Amy, what a great idea. Such cute fur kids we have on this forum. :cloud9:

It was so hard for me to pick, I take thousands of photos of the kids and have
so many favorites. I picked a picture of each of the girls outside free as can be,
and a picture of them indoors looking pwetty. ...Can I post my boys too? They
have to live with the crazy Chihuahua girls, I think they earned a spot, lol.

Chanelka :daisy:

Belka :flower:

Pretty in pink :love2:

Bella being her silly self, wearing her collar on her head, Lucy style. ;)

The non-Chihuahuas...my Basenji boys...Rocky & Benji :love1:

Haha Amy, you ask for 1 picture, I give you 6!!!
Trust me I tried hard to not post too many, I wanted to post 30 or so, lol.

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
Thanks Krystal, Sonny is a riot I have so many of his silly grins lol.

These photos are so awesome and yes as a chi mom it is so hard to pick. I love all of these photos WOW

·
Registered
410 Posts
I picked two.

Here is my boy after a nummy treat. As you can see I have to get creative in taking pictures, as he is mostly on my lap.

And if asked to choose an all time favorite, it would be this one. This shows just how patient Ebony (the cat) has always been with Bandit.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I have several favorites but this one is most recent (my avatar too) and it was a photo that Kalisee set up herself actually. My niece was over and she lined up a few of my daughter's stuffed dolls by the bed and Kalisee went under the bed and put herself between two. She was just sitting there for almost an hour watching my niece play.

I love Jaxx's picture, he has so much character!

This picture is so adorable!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts