Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone! Let's see your favorite pics of your Chi's!! :) I'll get us started w/ Tito and Marley.

Marley

Tito

And the pic in my siggy is another favorite of Teeter. :) Can't wait to see ya'lls pics!! OH I'M SO EXCITED!!!! This is going to be SOOOOOO much fun to watch! :-D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Here are 10 of my favorite Carl pics...
lol, jk. I'll try to narrow it down...*sigh*

Ok I'm forcing myself to stop because I have literally 7 more pictures that I want to post... :p

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awh guys! The pics are soooooooooooooooooooo great!!!! :-D I am totally loving these!!!!

Hey......how old is Hershey? And Jackson is shaped so much like Tito (other than Tito being extremely leggy) that it amazes me!!

And OMG SCRUFF! You are so smooch-worthy!! :-D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here is some of Ruby Ann,but my favorite is the one's where she ran to give my Grandaughter Scarlet a kiss and my Grandson Cameron is holding her.Ruby is so good with the little one's.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I have just come to the conclusion that I have entirely too many favorite pics of my kids :lol: But none the less, I have narrowed it down! Here we go...

Lina First (cause she's older and she says that's the way it should be :roll: :lol: )

Boss Hogg (I know I know! 3 of 1 and not the other...bad mommy!)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
AEROMarley1983 said:
Awh guys! The pics are soooooooooooooooooooo great!!!! :-D I am totally loving these!!!!

Hey......how old is Hershey? And Jackson is shaped so much like Tito (other than Tito being extremely leggy) that it amazes me!!

And OMG SCRUFF! You are so smooch-worthy!! :-D
Hershey will be 7 months on Jan 24th. Jax is just now 7 months as well. Jackson has short, stubby legs, but Hershey has loooong legs. LoL! :D

This is a fantastic thread. :wave:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts