Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tricolour

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after the post about the pink poodle i thought id do a poll for favourite chi colour. ive prob missed some colours/combinations so just try and pick the nearest.
Its quite hard to choose but ive gone for white with spots, i like unusual markings, ads character (if its possible to add ne more to a chi)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
oooo I love my blue/fawn boy hehe but I also like chocolate and cream hummm decisions decisions next pup will be either red or cream tho.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i picked brindle but also wanted to pick blue since jumba is blue brindle (well actually we aren't sure what he is classified as yet lol he has silver in him too so i had to send pics to the akc to figure out what we will be registering him under.) the blue brindle in the akc is blue brindled fawn but there isn't any fawn on him so we'll ahve to let them figure it out.

and what i thought was black sabling on chiwi is now turning a steely charcoal color and the breeder said that it's blue sabling. the rest of her color is up in the air lol, i didnt' bother sending a pic to find out what color she is cause in pictures you really can't tell. she's got black mask white markings but the body is classified as fawn with black sabling. the "fawn" is more of a golden reddish and the balck sabling is turning into blue. but so far her mask is the same YAY! and the white markings aren't going anywhere lol.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the blue in cats is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! so is the lavender!
One of the cats is solid and the other has tiger stripe, i also used to have a persian blue colourpoint, which is where the ears and tail are blue.

I will post a pic up in general chat of them in youd like to see
mia
x

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Mia said:
the blue in cats is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! so is the lavender!
One of the cats is solid and the other has tiger stripe, i also used to have a persian blue colourpoint, which is where the ears and tail are blue.

I will post a pic up in general chat of them in youd like to see
mia
x
yes i'd love to see them!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
It is really hard to pick one favorite color. I love them all. :lol: But, since Jazzy is tri-color, that is what I chose. She was originally pretty much sable with black mask and white markings, but as her adult coat has come in, she has more and more of the charcoal black hairs mixed in with the sable down the back and legs and on her tail. She has retained her black mask and of course the white markings on legs and belly. So, it's just sort of a "wait and see" situation as to her final colors.

I do love the dark chocolate color though, as well as the black with tan markings, and the cream is just gorgeous. See, I told you I couldn't pick a favorite. :lol: Guess I just need one of each color.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Well my favorite would have to be fawn, that's what my little Ella is and I love it. But I absolutely love Tricolors. I was actually looking for a tricolor but I found my little Princess Ella! :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I like the lighter colored chihuahuas. I love the fawn and white, that's what Harley is. I am starting to really like the blue merles and the brindles, they have such unique coloring! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts