Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I buy my dogs lovely new toys all the time, and they have an overflowing toy box. So why does Frodo insist on playing with an old tatty cat toy all the time? :p

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
haha That's cute. :) My coco was like that. She had many toys, but often ended up playing with an old failed knitting project that I turned into a ball instead.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) This is a toy I got for my cat Gwen when she was a kitten several years ago. It's lost its arms, its legs, and its head is hanging on by a thread, but for some reason Frodo loves it....Dogs are so funny!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Hahaha! My guess is that it's got his favorite scent all over it...the smell of Frodo victory!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Stella steals the toys from the kitties. She thinks all the toys belong to her and she's nice enough to let the others play with them... sometimes. That's why the kitties like to store their toys under the stove, I think - then NO ONE can get to them :rolleyes:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Luka is a sock fetishist, too. He sits in front of me when I get undressed at night, just waiting for the socks to land on the floor. Then he carries them off to his bed. Knickers are his other obsession....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts