Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww I love it!!! So cute!

We are having a slight problem with our snuggle pocket though Darlene ..... I can't get him OUT of it!!!! LOL! He seriously loves it and will get himself clear to the back where he is just a little bump. Then when it's time to get up and out of bed, he will lie motionless and refuse to come out!!! Little stinker. He LOVES his snuggle pocket bed that's for sure. :hello1:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwww I love it!!! So cute!

We are having a slight problem with our snuggle pocket though Darlene ..... I can't get him OUT of it!!!! LOL! He seriously loves it and will get himself clear to the back where he is just a little bump. Then when it's time to get up and out of bed, he will lie motionless and refuse to come out!!! Little stinker. He LOVES his snuggle pocket bed that's for sure. :hello1:
OMG!! That is hilarious!...bless his little heart. You don't know how happy that makes me to know that he is so attached to it! LOL!!! It's got to be all the balls on it...thats why he loves it so much:):)
Hugs!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
OMG....love the website pics!! Chico loves his too but likes it better without the pillow...when it snows Chico may have to fight me for it.... it looks like it might be a GREAT Snuggle 'foot ' pocket.......lol

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG....love the website pics!! Chico loves his too but likes it better without the pillow...when it snows Chico may have to fight me for it.... it looks like it might be a GREAT Snuggle 'foot ' pocket.......lol
Some furbabies are burrower's and some are not..LOL! It serves as two purposes...a regular blankie or an inside snuggy blankie, What I do is put a regular round dog bed inside of the snuggle pocket and Dazy likes it better that way. It conforms to the shape of the bed and she still has the little low part in the middle where she curls up to sleep:) Lulubelle is like Brody...I have to drag her almost feet first out of the pocket part every day:foxes15:
They are all so funny with their little habits:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
What cute models you have there! The pockets look wonderful! I may need to order one for Chip!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts