Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was Digi's second birthday on the eleventh! We took him shopping at Petsmart for a new bed...Max hogs his old one, and besides, it isn't as fuzzy as it used to be.
We bought Digi a little red one with a fleece pillow interior, and as a special bonus we added a heating pad to put under it! Everything was on sale, so we were quite pleased with that, and Digi was pleased too. We left him out while we headed to dance class, and when we came back he was curled and cozy in his present. :) I was so mad at myself, I forgot to take the camera to Petsmart and so I had to use my phone to take pictures. I can't upload pics from my phone because it doesn't have email, so I guess till then we'll have to settle for the ones we took when we got home. Here they are!

I'm going to put these in my album soon!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Ah he is gorgeous, his bed is lovely and the heat pad sounds like total luxury, I think my guys would love one of those :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys :)
He was a very happy birthday boy. He has done this before, when he discovered his first bed. He was a weeny lil midget back then. We drove to Ohio to get him, and took the bed with us. He was all squirrelly when we picked him up and put him in it :hello1:
Now, he seems to be experiencing the sensation again :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts