Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we know Emmie is extremely allergic to bees we have to change the way we do some things. She now has to go potty in front yard on a leash for one. Our backyard has alot of flowers that the bees are always on. I just feel bad for her, she can't run free in our yard. She could get stung again so easily. Vet said we need to watch her so carefully outside.

I'm sure she'll get use to it and I'll make sure to let her get her sunshine that she loves so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Awe don't feel bad it's for her own safety! She will get used to it! I cannot stand bees they're such jerks 2 of mine have been stung before and I also have been stung for no good reason!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Just make sure you have childrens benedryl on hand for emergencies. Can be a life saver. Could you put up an exercise pen in the front, so at least she could be off leash?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have children's Benedryl and will be putting some in our car also. We've been thinking of exercise pen but not found one yet. She's a good escape artist so worried about her taking off in front yard.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 4 of 4 Posts