Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the antibiotics are finally starting to work....Bella still has no appetite but she is more interested in whats going on around her...even attacked the vacuum this morning ! I will give her the second B12 injection today, hopefully that will help her appetite.... She loves to catch some rays....

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
This just made my day. Thank you for the update. I hope Bella keeps on only getting better and better.

She is keeping her food down, right?

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

She is keeping her food down, right?
Not all the time....she only took about 4 half tsps the morning and that stayed down...I am going to try again in a few minutes....but she is staying hydrated...her puree is made with extra veggie fluids and then I add more water with Thick-it at meal times....she can't drink water do to the risk of aspiration.... the late afternoon meal seems to be when she is more interested in eating...

But I am feeling confident that the worst is behind her for this episode...:flower:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Thank the Lord...good news!!! I know everything is not great yet, but I'm thankful for this corner-turning. Will pray she keeps it up. Summer's just starting and she's got lots of sun bathing to do!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awww she looks great out there enjoying the sunshine! Love her! I'm glad she's doing better. Hang in there sweetie.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Just stopping by to send more well wishes to little Bella.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts