Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mum and I had a huge fight again yesterday arvo and only made up this afternoon.
Im not gonna go into it all otherwise we'd be here forever and I just don't have the energy.
I just feel really lousy from it. I cried myself to sleep last night because I felt just sooooo incredibly lonely and empty inside. I wanted so desperatley to talk to someone but couldn't. I ached so bad to have my Fox Terrier Abby back with me then that I cried for her too, which I havent done in awhile.
I blamed my mum for keeping Peppy away from me because she just point blank refuses to let him sleep inside.

Basically I hit a low last night depression wise I havent been at for a long time. Ill even admit in the back of my mind I thought of taking a heap of pills and just going to sleep and not waking up.
Even though mum and I made up and stuff its difficulty to get back up from that low.
The only thing that has put a smile on my face today were my beautiful 4 year old niece and 2 month old nephew.

I just had to vent. You guys are like friends to me and you always make me feel better :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
its mother week :cry: love and dont ever have those thoughts again :evil: how foolish and you are smarter than that :wink: . Just focus that you are not going to live there forever and one day Peppy can sleep with you all your heart desires.........she is not worth ending a life over - especially one filled with desires and dreams.

If people anger and control your moods then they have won....I know its hard but you CAN DO IT!!!!! . Did u talk to Jason? Why wasnt he around? Your niece and nephew are gorgeous and they need you :D

Go read some psalms and remember who is really in control of everything and he gave you that mum to help u learn something.....whether we like it or not :?

I LOVE YOU GIRL!! Chin up, dry those tears :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
oh sweetie we are all ghere for you when you fell low come and tell us about it dont suffer in silence and tell us later - we can help and give you a different perspective, I hope things work out with your Mom :wave:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I honestly never thought to ring Jason. I was just consumed and overwhelmed by it all I just wanted to sleep so that I could stop feeling for a bit.

Clare - I wanted to come on and just talk to someone but I was pretty much confined to my room all last night.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
We are all here for you, Cass. I hope you continue to feel better. And don't EVER think of taking pills like that again. Peppy needs you, and you would be sorely missed by everyone here. :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
yep it is mother he.ll this week... i'm sorry that you were so upset last night. see, i shoulda moved there a long time ago like i said i wanted to ;)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :D I am feeling a lot better today. Especially cause I just babysat my niece and nephew again. They are just so adorable.
All your kind words put a smile on my face. You are all great people who I consider my friends (((HUG)))

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Keep your chin up and please don't ever have those thoughts again about pills. If you do, call someone you can trust and confide in, or come on these forums and let someone know you need to talk and I bet you'd get a lot of friends wanting to call and talk to you.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Cass if ever you feel lonely inside, you can call me...I am in Chinaand you are in Oz so theres only a couple of hours time difference, I will pm you my number,.....I am sorry you are going through a tough time right now but you WILL get through it and I have found that letting it all out to these amazing sweet people on here really helps... :)
{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
OH cass hunny!!! I am so sorry!! I have those empty feeling all the time! My husband and I fight everyday, And I feel so alone. I have no family or any real close friends here. I cannot find a job and my money is running out! I know just how you feel! Chin up girl We are all here for you and YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
KJsChihuahuas said:
OH cass hunny!!! I am so sorry!! I have those empty feeling all the time! My husband and I fight everyday, And I feel so alone. I have no family or any real close friends here. I cannot find a job and my money is running out! I know just how you feel! Chin up girl We are all here for you and YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!! :wink:
Lori, I really hope you don't feel like that ALL of the time and your last sentence is what I would say to you too. :wink: BTW I love your new siggy, it's beautiful. :lol:

Cass I'm really glad you're feeling better now and we definitely are here for one another. :)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
mychisangel said:
KJsChihuahuas said:
Lori, I really hope you don't feel like that ALL of the time and your last sentence is what I would say to you too. :wink: BTW I love your new siggy, it's beautiful. :lol:

Cass I'm really glad you're feeling better now and we definitely are here for one another. :)

Thanks sweetie!! I had to make it so huge causes I have so many now!!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cass, I'm the last person who should be giving advice because my life seems like a big mess right now too. I hope you can work things out with your mom but even if you can't, you need to get on with your life. You were so happy and upbeat just a couple weeks ago and you can't allow your mom or anyone else to bring you down.

You seem like such a nice, bright, kind hearted person and you deserve to be happy. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts