Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was going through my photobucket album and ran across this one of Taz at six weeks and wanted to share. It's hard now to believe she was that small.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh Terri, I know how you feel, I get teary eyed for some reason when I look
at puppy pictures, they just grow up too fast. Taz was and still is extremely
adorable! :)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I love to see pictures of your pretty Chanel and her handsome brothers! She still looks pretty trim to be preggers! :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She is one of the most beautiful chihuahua puppies I have ever seen...no wonder she stole your heart....:angel13:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thank you! I love to see pictures of your pretty Chanel and her handsome brothers! She still looks pretty trim to be preggers! :D

Haha, Oh yeah she's like those celebrities, all sexy & fit even through pregnancy. :lol: ;)

ps: I forgot to mention I really like your ring. Very feminine, delicate and pretty. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That pic made me say AWWWWW out loud and there is nobody home to hear me. Like someone else said--no wonder she stole your heart. She is absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is one of the most beautiful chihuahua puppies I have ever seen...no wonder she stole your heart....:angel13:
Thank you so much! And you are right - she did steal my heart!

Haha, Oh yeah she's like those celebrities, all sexy & fit even through pregnancy. :lol: ;)

ps: I forgot to mention I really like your ring. Very feminine, delicate and pretty. :)
Thank you! Dan picked out my ring when we got engaged years ago and I still love it. The colored stones are garnets, my birthstone.

That pic made me say AWWWWW out loud and there is nobody home to hear me. Like someone else said--no wonder she stole your heart. She is absolutely adorable.
I know what you mean!!! That picture gets me every time. And thank you!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I just came by to look at baby Taz again! TOO CUTE! :p

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Funny how time flies, huh?! Seems like only yesterday Chanel fit into the palm of my hand...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts