Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am very sad cause i found out my husband owes lots of money to credit cards.he stopped owing a few years ago than when his credit got good he took advantage to charge like crazy.i am sooo heartbroken hope he does not regard it in the future if he losses me due to death or something cause i manage the money pretty well.

·
Registered
706 Posts
i am so sorry.... i used to work as a top backend (had not paid for 150-180 days) collector for years. to be a backend collector can be ruthless as by that point it really doesn't matter what put the debtor where they are ... all the matters is getting $$$

can you talk your husband into taking out a loan, paying off the cards and than canceling them. because using a credit card and not paying off every month means you are paying interest on the interest the next month. which is why you can have low payments and pay for so many years before seeing any light at the end of the tunnel,

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
So sorry.... Wish there was something I could say or do to help. I think dlambertz has a pretty good idea. She has experience with that sort of thing. Good luck and try not to let it get you too down.

Nine

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess it made me upset cause i found the statements which i was hit hard in my heart.i sure hate when men hide things from me so important.it seems he already is giving monthly payments on one on the other its not as bad i made sure to make them myself.i am going to make sure i get the mail instead of him.good thing he does not run his own ssi check.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts