Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's some of my most recent pics of my baby girl Fern :)

Enjoy!!!

Fern's new collar (pics as promised)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

And again

Her new Pucci carrier and new pink marshmallow bed

And again

Doing her party trick (sit up and beg) :p

And again, only this time with a very suspicious look in her eye :D

Waiting for a treat after her piccie has been taken (do I see a smile?) :)

Continued.....

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Catching some rays which are hard to come by over here in the UK and Fern loves it (though her hay-fever doesn't) :daisy:

Enjoying her chew stick

Running away with chew stick

Loving the Sun again :daisy:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Fern is sooo sweet! I just love the stuff you got her, especially that beautiful collar! And such beautiful landscaping! Dani has learned the sit up only she does it with front paws up like she's praising the Lord, so funny. I don't know if she'll ever get it right, but Fern does it perfectly. Sweet girl!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
she is so adorable in that collar :D i love pink but too bad i got a guy dog hehehe :( i guess guys can rock pink as well! one day one day... ^_^ it's so cute when they get up and beg. dexter likes to walk backwards at times LMAO ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
she is so adorable in that collar :D i love pink but too bad i got a guy dog hehehe :( i guess guys can rock pink as well! one day one day... ^_^ it's so cute when they get up and beg. dexter likes to walk backwards at times LMAO ;)
Thank you :)

Before I got Fern I used to want to dress Dougal (my Bichon) in pink as I love the colour so much lol. However, I tried him in a pink jumper once and he hated it, literally lol. I'm sure he knew because as soon as I took it off and put his red sweater back on he went crazy, running up and down wagging his tail :D lol.

I do think some boys can rock pink, though it just depends on the particular boy who's trying it ;)

Dexter is too cute :) and congrats to him on the competition he won :D I'm sure it was Dexter, right?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fern is such a girly girl and she knows how to beg to get what she wants....
such a little sweet heart that you have there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts