Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys......here's Fern in her 2nd Wooflink outfit. I LOOOOVE this one. And since it has a harness on it, even better :) It is such a nice weight, perfect for chilly days or evenings.It's made from a heavy weight french knit. Hey...JayR did you get your yet????

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That one is just darling, Lori. It looks very nice on Fern. I love all the detail on it. Super cute!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Lori, that is too adorable. Look at the ruffles on the legs. What an absolutely fantastic outfit. She looks so divine in it. So glad you're posting pics of her. Too cute girl!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Oh my is that precious. All these chis just make your heart go thummpity thump. Brings a smile to my day looking at all these babies.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Hey guys......here's Fern in her 2nd Wooflink outfit. I LOOOOVE this one. And since it has a harness on it, even better :) It is such a nice weight, perfect for chilly days or evenings.It's made from a heavy weight french knit. Hey...JayR did you get your yet????
Lori
Omg that is so adorable. I am glad I ordered that one too. I really love the details on that one. The pouch is so adorable. That is awesome that they actually put a harness on it. That is my one con on wooflink clothes is that none of them have the hole in the back for the harness clip =(. Most of my juicy have them and I think they are convenient so that their harness can be underneath the clothes.

Anyways, no I haven't gotten mine yet actually. My same hoodie was suppose to come with the others that I received a week ago. I called the store I ordered them from and they said they would find out what happened. They haven't gotten back to me yet, but seeing these pictures made me really excited to get mine! I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the Wooflink clothes.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That one is just darling, Lori. It looks very nice on Fern. I love all the detail on it. Super cute!
Thanks Teresa, I love it. Looking forward to getting the all in ones now :)

that is just fab she looks so cute in it :)
Thanks soo much. I'm getting hooked :)

sooo sweet lori i love that colour on her gorjuss girl x
Thanks Mandy. I love the pink also. I think everyone looks great in it!

Oh Lori, that is too adorable. Look at the ruffles on the legs. What an absolutely fantastic outfit. She looks so divine in it. So glad you're posting pics of her. Too cute girl!!!
Aren't the ruffles adorable :) I thought for sure she would walk out of it, but she was even running all over the backyard without any problem.

FABBUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
I love the quality and colors!!
Such a pretty girl!!
Thanks soo much. The quality is awesome.

Omg that is so adorable. I am glad I ordered that one too. I really love the details on that one. The pouch is so adorable. That is awesome that they actually put a harness on it. That is my one con on wooflink clothes is that none of them have the hole in the back for the harness clip =(. Most of my juicy have them and I think they are convenient so that their harness can be underneath the clothes.

Anyways, no I haven't gotten mine yet actually. My same hoodie was suppose to come with the others that I received a week ago. I called the store I ordered them from and they said they would find out what happened. They haven't gotten back to me yet, but seeing these pictures made me really excited to get mine! I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the Wooflink clothes.
Thanks JayR, I know..isn't is cute! I love the harness loop, makes it much easier. Dang....I hope you get yours soon :)

Lori

1 - 15 of 15 Posts