Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to share a few pics of Fern in her new Louisdog Dress. It's for spring, but had to test it out lol!! Love the ruffled bum!

Lori

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OH I love that! The ruffles are so cute!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I couldn't resist after seeing those ruffles lol!!! Thank goodness she doesn't mind clothes :) She's got another shipment coming soon ;)

Lori

·
Registered
464 Posts
cute... i wonder how is she gonna go wee wee with the bottom thing?

i was lucky enough to find dog clothes at a dollar store. I was hoping to get back to the dollar store today but having 28 inches of snow... :(.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem, she went twice while wearing it. It's all open there, it has little straps that she steps into for the back legs to keep it down, but not in the way of her wee wee at all lol!

cute... i wonder how is she gonna go wee wee with the bottom thing?

i was lucky enough to find dog clothes at a dollar store. I was hoping to get back to the dollar store today but having 28 inches of snow... :(.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Soo cute! Love the ruffles! :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again guys, their sizes are funny, but I think it's the fabrics that make a difference in size. This was the size xs which fits perfect, but in another outfit I had to return the xs and go with the small, I guess since it had binding around the body of the jumpsuit it just would give. Hopefully the small wil fit since it is soo dang cute. I'll share pics as soon as I get it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Love it! Sometimes I wish Chip was a girl so I could dress him it cute little dresses! He loves clothes, too! He gets all excited when he sees his sweaters and hoodies!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well... Chip is a cutie. At least there are some really cute boy things out there now. I love alot of the wooflink boy clothing.

Love it! Sometimes I wish Chip was a girl so I could dress him it cute little dresses! He loves clothes, too! He gets all excited when he sees his sweaters and hoodies!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts