Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fern finally got her Chi Wow Wow beach hoodie. It fits her soo well. We bought the xxs. I've always loved their vintage hoodies. Sorry for the crappy pics, she wouldn't sit still.

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Wittle Fern looks very sweet in her new hoodie! Nice colors on her too! The fit looks right on for her. Great buy! :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Cute!! The classic car and surf boards are adorable. My hubby might even think those are cool.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Those look so cute. I have yet to try that brand. You definitely love your vintage. I love the bright colors of the hoodie and it is a great fit! I think Mimi might be a size XXS also. I think Chi Wow Wow or Paris Erotica might be my next brand after I finish buying all the Wooflink items that I want ^^.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wittle Fern looks very sweet in her new hoodie! Nice colors on her too! The fit looks right on for her. Great buy! :)
Thanks Teresa....I love it, and I agree, the color does look great on her.

Cute!! The classic car and surf boards are adorable. My hubby might even think those are cool.
Hee heee.....I thought it was cute. Especially since we are Cali girls lol!!!

Those look so cute. I have yet to try that brand. You definitely love your vintage. I love the bright colors of the hoodie and it is a great fit! I think Mimi might be a size XXS also. I think Chi Wow Wow or Paris Erotica might be my next brand after I finish buying all the Wooflink items that I want ^^.
Thanks JayR :) Yep I do love my vintage. You know what....I think when I buy more I will go up to a size xs for washing purpose. I think Ivy and Fern are right at the end of the size xxs and would hate for them not to beable to wear them after a washing.

Lori

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fern looks like a knockout in her hoodie!!!!
Thanks, I think it suits her.

ohhh what a sweetie! she looks lovely! x
Thanks, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this on her, but I really, really love it. Plus it is soft and comfy!

That is so gorgeous - I love vintage too - the colours are fabulous!!
Thanks, I think it is the uniqueness of the vintage that I love. You won't see these on every dog on the streets. The tee's are soo limited to what is on hand.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh that looks so good on her! I love the color and she looks so gosh darned gorgeous in it.
Thanks girl :) I wasn't sure about the orange at firts until I put it on her, and I loved it.

So cute and that colour is so her XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Thanks, I know, it really is. She's an orange girl :)

aww the hoddie is fantastic, I always wanted to get one of the spider man tops they sell.
Ohhh..those are cuuute!!!!

Just darling!!!
Thanks soo much :)

I love the colours :)
Me too...looks soooo beachy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts