Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...can you believe Fern is 1 today. I sure can't. Had to share a couple of her b-day pics. I did a little artsy fartsy touch to the second :)

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, Happy Birthday Fern! :) I thought about you first thing this morning. You were a beautiful baby, and have grown up to be such a gorgeous young lady. We love you sweet Angel. Kisses & Hugs. T & The Chi Wee's.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Happy birthday Fern you cutie!! I hope your day was special. Those pictures of her are just darling!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Happy Birthday Miss Fern!! Gosh, I can't believe she is a year old already. Time sure flies! She is as beautiful as ever. I love her little tongue...and her eyes - they remind me much of my Mari's! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Happy Birthday Fern.She is so sweet. how old are your other babys.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Happy Birthday Miss Fern!! Gosh, I can't believe she is a year old already. Time sure flies! She is as beautiful as ever. I love her little tongue...and her eyes - they remind me much of my Mari's! :)
Thanks Heather, I know, time does fly doesn't it!! Your right, does remind me of Mari:)

Lori

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Happy Birthday to your pretty little girl...I just love the portraits you did of her! The tongue picture is priceless.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts