Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fern's pink 'Princess' hoodie (it says Princess across the top) arrived today and it fits her perfectly which makes a change :D I LOVE it and so does Fern (she ran around the house like a mad woman wagging her tail with it on) lol. Out of all the styles of dog clothes I think the hoodies suit her the best. They make her look super cute :p
I also bought her a stripy vest top today which is pretty and very Summery but the straps are a bit too long as you can see, so they're going to have to be taken up.

It's getting harder and harder to take pics of Fern as she now knows what the camera is and decides to do a runner when she sees it lol. Hopefully these haven't come out too bad as I had a job and a half :tard:

Continued...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fern is a beauty! She is a wonderful model for her new clothes!

Brodysmom

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww shes so cute in her new clothes honey has that hoodie too love the stripy t all pics are so adorable fern looks like she loves her new clothes xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Fern looks so pretty in her new clothes! Lexie has that same Princess hoodie, it's so cute! :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks folks :)

I see why the 'Princess' hoodie is so popular :) It's really cute and it's a snug fit, good price too ;)
It's a shame the straps need taking up on the vest top. It means me cutting them and sewing them back together so it won't look as good but I think it definitely needs doing as her little arm keeps slipping out of it now. Oh well, hopefully it will be OK.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
What cute pics. I love her little tongue sticking out. She is just the perfect little model.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would dress Peppy, but he's a male. ;) CUTEEEEE!
You can still dress Peppy! Just because he's a boy doesn't mean he can't wear clothes :) In fact there are loads of shops on the net out there which cater just as much for boys as girls. I've seen some CUTE boys clothes actually ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for those lovely comments and Fern says a very high-pitched WOOF! :D

I hope she doesn't look too sad in these pics! She's really not keen on the camera and if she can't run away from it (like when I put her on the garden table) she starts to look scared of it and puts her tail in between her legs which makes her look sad. She's a VERY happy little girl, just scared of the camera. I just didn't want people thinking she's sad or something :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
She's a sweety! I love how her tongue is poking out in some pics! Chi's look too cute when that happens. She's deffo a little princess !! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts