Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, it's been so long since I've been on here and I've missed it like CRAZY! Life has been TOO busy, but not too busy for the furkids...hehe.

Fernando turned 1 on Dec. 22 so of course my husband and I celebrated.

This is him at exactly 1 years old!

Well someone has to help him lick all that icing off and who better than his big sister, Maryjane.

Waiting patiently or rather impatiently for the puppycakes to be finished.

FINALLY! The Peanut Butter Carrot Puppycakes are finished.

Will they be Fernando approved?

Yup, Fernando approved.

All Done!

Maybe he was saving that icing on his face for later.

The 'can I get another one face.'

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahahaha what a lovely boy! happy 1 yrs old fernando! that cupcake looks deelish! is that real icing? what in the world are in the cake to make it chi approved?...would love to know hehe! my guy only likes what us humans would eat...its like he automatically knows that his stuff is less appetizing than ours. i love that saving the icing for later pic!!!! ADORABLE!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
LOL those are great pics. Happy Belated Birthday Fernando.
Those puppy cupcakes look yummy and I can see
your dogs think so too. Very nice pics.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Happy Birthday Fernando!! The first and last two pictures are the cutest!!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aw, thanx guys! The icing was made out of fat free cream cheese and a little bit of vanilla for taste and it was blended to make it easier to spread. The main ingredients were the peanut butter and carrots. You can add carob(I call it fake chocolate), too but around here it's difficult to find unless you go to like a health food store. He is a picky picky eater but he loved them. Later on when we went to the park bark that day I passed some out to the pups there if their owners said it was ok. The dogs their loved them too. The recipe made 12 and I didn't think it would be good to feed my two dogs all those cupcakes before they went stale...lol

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
if you google "home made dog treats" you can find tons of recipes that are dog friendly I have used many to make homemade dog cookies. I haven't tried cupcakes yet but fernando looks like he sure enjoyed them :) Happy belated bday Fernando

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Adorable birthday boy! Those are the cutest pics of both of them.. Happy belated birthday Fernando!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts