Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I wanted to share some pics of Fern in another gorgeous sweater. This is from an awesome brand of sweaters by Canine Styles. This is a wool sweater, so perfect for Fall/Winter walkies!! Now that I know this one fits I can buy the other I was drooling over too!!!! Sorry if a bit blurred, taken with my cell, and again the little devils moves to fast for it lol!! Oh..and it's pink and brown. Hard to tell the light color in the sweater :)

Lori

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
That's adorable, love the turtle neck style and the little flowers on.
She would look good in anythin mind you, a real cutie. x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is super cute! She looks like a doll!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That sweater is beautiful! So is precious Fern!! :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is the cutest sweater & what a beautiful little model I love the 2nd pic.
Thanks girl, I love that second one as well.

That's adorable, love the turtle neck style and the little flowers on.
She would look good in anythin mind you, a real cutie. x
Ahhhh....thanks :) I love turtle necks. Ivy and Fern have long necks so they can get aways with it. Willows is short so not to sure.

awwww lori i love it x
Thanks girl. Can't wait to order the other one :)

That is super cute! She looks like a doll!

Brodysmom
Thank goodness she loves clothes. She doesn't mind them at all.

That sweater is beautiful! So is precious Fern!! :)
Thanks, I love all of the details on it. A got a great deal on it. I saw the same one in a boutique for twice as much, but they didn't have the girls size.So I scored!! The luck of the internet lol!!!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Fern looks adorable in her new sweater. And I agree, she looks pretty in everything you put on her. She's a doll!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
OMG I LOVE FERN!!! she is just the cutest little thing and she has amazing fashion sense :D
the sweater is precious! x

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again guys.I would thank you all seperate, but heading out the door. Yes....we do love this sweater. The colors are sooo pretty and muted. Just love it. I'm such a clothes freak anyway when it comes to fur kids or furless lol!!!

Lori

·
Registered
9 Posts
aww so cute, i love all the detailing.
Can't wait to get my chi and come on here for direction to the best place to purchase cute little sweaters too.

Danielle

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Lor, that is absolutely adorable. She is so sweet in that sweater. I would have had to have it myself. She is too precious for words.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts