Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyones babies like to play fetch? Dozer LOVES it! He will literally play all day long, hehe its so funny to see him stuff that huge tennis ball in his mouth.... I caught a video of him playing with me, I have never posted up a video before so I hope this works!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks like fun

:thumbright::D Dozer seems to love playing fetch, he is so handsome. Oh great job on the video it turned out excellent.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
My oldest Chi loves to play ball! Love the video!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
He is so cute! Chloe likes to play fetch but usually gets distracted and starts sniffing something else after a while lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
Really cute! My Gucci and jake love to play inside. When I try outside they get too distracted, and sticks they have no clue what I want them to do.
About the ball being big, I bought miniature tennis balls that are perfect!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know I bought those mini tennis balls, there were 5 in a pack, and he will only play with the big ones, the little ones mysteriously dissapeared! Yeah sometimes he gets distracted but he will always go back and get his ball, I call him my little energizer bunny hehe

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Mine doesn't like fetch unfortunately. However, tug of war and chase are another story. Cute video.

·
Registered
774 Posts
thats so cute. he looks so happy running and fetching. he's a handsome boy.
i had to get daizy's ball from the cat section. they don't make balls small enough for her to get in her mouth.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts