Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that it would be cute to have a thread of pictures of our babies in their most fetching fashions and exchange info about great places to buy cute and quality chi clothes!

Here is Rylee in a little dress by Gooby.

*(Sorry if there is already a thread about this, I couldn't find one)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Rylee and Twiglet both look adorable. :D

I dress my girls up soo much, let me try to find just one picture lol.

Cosette in a plaid dress I made.

Deedlit in a polka dot sundress from Petedge. :D (with Cosette too again lol)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bear has more clothes then I do!! How to pick just one....

His FAVORITE shirt to wear...he needs a new one he grew out of it! (little store in the mall)

Monte is not a fan of getting dressed...but here he is with his sweater vest! (petco)

AND not Chi's but to great not to add...

Spunkie GLARING at me for making her wear this (pet edge)

Gemma looking adorable in her valentines sweater from Old Navy

·
Registered
533 Posts
Oh those are all soooooo cute!! Toby will not let me put cloths on him. I tried last christmas and got it on him but it was a struggle. Everyone's babies look so cute with their outfits on!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Wow, this is a old picture. She was only about 5 months here *tear*. It's her first sweater (long since sold on ebay lol), white with a cute little pink flower on it. From some store on ebay.

The cuteness that is my Boss Hogg when he was just 6wks old! Shirt is from Teddy Set Go! in the mall. It's a build a bear place.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
heres rocky from about 2-3 months old. he really doest like clothes with sleeves so these are the only pics i have of him in anything lol oh and its from petco:

oscar: (shirt from walmart)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts