Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little side kick. : )

I thought this was one was funny. She was like, okay, one pic Mom, aren't we done!?! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Cheryl! I don't get pics of her as often as the others. She hides when she see's the camera. :lol: But they all hate it, really.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh how adorable! what a lovely little outfit as well! xxx
Thank you so much! : ) None of them like clothes, so I have to torture :lol: them for about 3 minutes to at least get a few cute pics of them dressed. :lol:

I love Gia!!!!
Thank you! : ) She's an Angel!

Aw such a sweet pic! I love her! :)
Thank you Paula! : ) She's such a sweet girl!

she is over the moon cute...that little hoodie is a riot.....
Aw, thank you so much! : ) I just love the little hoodies.

Gia is sooo cute!! You need to post more pics of your little babies, they're just adorable!! :-D
Thank you very much! : ) I've been trying to get more pics lately. Been out of the habit for a few months, and they don't like Mama's camera much. :lol:

LOL! I love that little hood on her!! She's so cute! :)
Thank you! : ) I wish they liked clothes. I have so many cute things for them.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love it! Love her!

Quigley hates the camera as well. For ever 10-12 pictures I take I feel lucky to get 1 good one!
Thank you, Trieste! : ) She's such a sweetie!!

Haha, I know the feeling. And after about 10 minutes of chasing them around, I'm like, pfffffft on this. Forget trying to get pics. :lol: I get lucky sometime when I catch them sleeping, or not paying attention to Mama coming with the camera. :lol:

She's so pretty. Always makes me want a Gia!
Awwww, thank you Robyn! : ) We think she's a very special little girl. :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She's definitely over it by the second pic, huh? She's simply adorable--I could eat 'er up! :)
Oh yeah!! She's like, hm, thought one pic was good enough. She was ready to go play, forget that ole' pic takin' jazz! :lol: Thank you Kimberly!!! :daisy:

·
Registered
407 Posts
What a tiny treasure! I just want to kiss her! Gia, wanna come visit? Just kidding. Chanel would drive her nuts. She chases poor Sparkles for hours.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What a tiny treasure! I just want to kiss her! Gia, wanna come visit? Just kidding. Chanel would drive her nuts. She chases poor Sparkles for hours.
Thank you so much!! : ) She's got such a sweet lil personality too. She wouldn't mind the chasing. All of mine love to run around the sofa and chase each other. :lol: They have a daily routine of chasing each other through the house about twice. :lol: Too funny!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts