Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The babies are 5 days old today & growing like weeds! Mari is doing a wonderful job at keeping them well fed. ;) I've been taking loads of pics but don't want to totally "overload" (though some of you may have seen most of these on FB...). Anyway...

Boy #1 Mojo is now 4.3oz. He seems very sweet & quiet so far...

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5 (today)

Boy #2 Mobie is now 4.4oz. He's the clown of the bunch & has made his way out of the bed twice so far (from his super latch on Mari LOL).

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5 (today)

Boy #3 Myles is a whopping 5oz! He started out very quiet but now seems to be quite the cry baby compared to the others. Probably because his wee tummy always feels hungry. haha

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5 (today)

Mum & babies on their 4th night...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh they are just absolutely precious!!! Mari has done a wonderful job with them Heather! They are stunningly gorgeous!! I would have to just sit and stare at them all day and would get nothing done. :) Beautiful!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh they just so sweet love how the pigment is coming in on their noses I still like te cream one

But myles looks like mum

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You know how much I absolutely love this lil fellow, hehehe but he looks like a mousey here!
Maybe his name should be mousey. And maybe mousey should come live at my house. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Wow!!! They are all absolutely gorgeous!!! I cant pic a fav either :) I am loving Myles' coloring....beautiful!!! Mari is doing a fabulous job:hello1:

Heather....you could never overload us with too many pictures of your fur family!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are just gorgeous, Heather! I wouldn't be able to stop looking at them if I was you! haha. Their colors are just stunning. I'm in love with all of them, but I especially love the little cream baby, Mobie. :love5:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Kristi, you are nothing but evil. ;)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Heather, that is cuteness overload and I'm loving it!
They are just little darlings :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys!! I'm pretty obsessed with them that's for sure. I knew I took so much time off from work for a reason... :lol:

LOL you guys are funny! Saying that if Brody needed a brother Tracy could come knock on my door any time. haha It'll be hard to find another forever home that meets the same criteria Tracy's family has! But I sure am going to look hard for something close.... :lol:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I have to agree. I would be staring at them all day long and doting, taking pics, etc. Getting nothing done....kinda like when i'm on here too much (i see a pattern here ;) )
THey are soooooo gorgeous. I have to say I think Mojo or myles is my fave. It's a toss up :) It depends on how myles coat turns out. But Anyone that looks like Mari or Jesse would be perfect as they are perfect specimens in my book! ;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts