Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's a few photo's of our new little chihuahua,she is 9 weeks old today but I don't know what she weighs as so far she hasen't sat still long enough....lol.She is settling fine and has eaten and gone toilet since bringing her home,she's such a cutie and wants to play!She's had two naps but I've been good because if she started falling asleep in my arms I put her in her bed where she'd whine for abit then fall asleep.
She is so loving and playful and just keeps giving me kisses.As soon as I say baby girl she wags her tail all excited and runs to me trying to kiss me.I've tried to take photo of her next to coke bottle to show you what her size is but she was eating at the time so it's not really an accurate pic but untill I can get her to stay still it's the best I can do. View attachment 4934

View attachment 4935

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She is so cute! Her coloring looks diff. from the other pic. She's a doll. Congrats!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She hasen't got one yet as i haven't fount one that i think suits her,though i am leaning towards Bambi!my partner likes the name newt for her!What do you guys think?Any name suggestions welcomed!

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
tell your boyfriend shes tooooo cute to be called newt!!!
since you have bambi in your head you will prob use that
but heres a few anyway
MISSY
TILLY
DINKY
NINA

·
Registered
375 Posts
I think Newt is cute and original. She is a doll. In the first picture her kibble looks as big as she is :lol:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Oh my gosh, she looks alot like my litte Tali, who was 8 weeks last Friday. But Tali doesn't have the tan on the face (yet???) just on her feet. Congrads on your baby. Of course I think she's beautiful.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is a cutie pie!!!! Oh, I just love her. She is darling. Brody says "HI SIS!" ha ha.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She does look like Brody, doesn't she! So cute!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, what a beautiful little girl...Her coloring reminds me of Holly.. I obviously love the black and tans..lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she is so precious. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I like the name Sparrow... almost named Holly that, but with the pups birthday I stayed with the Christmas/winter theme.. thus, Holly, Snow, Noel, and Drummer..lol

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Aww she's so sweet! When I go to a bar and order a black and tan; SHE'S what I want in my glass LOL!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts